Sunday, October 23, 2011

MOTHER NATURE

There couldn't be any better way then this to finalized a whole intense month of wonderful High holidays.
I'm not the kind of person that is normally looking for trips suggested from magazine,however it is the second time around that I do and every time I'm amazed again. I found it in one of the local Israeli's magazine "We are in America", where one of the writers who is fond of nature hikes, recommends people of good places to travel.
I lived in Los Angeles for way to many years and I never even thought this place exists here, especially when it's within 30 minutes drive from where I live. So I am very thankful for finding this magical place that's called Eaton Canyon Park & Center in Pasadena. For those of you who like me have never heard of it before, you should definitely schedule a visit there in your next free day. It is a great hike for family's or alone and you can bring your dog with you as well. We happened to have amazing weather today but I'm sure it is really nice there after the rain as well. As a matter of fact I was thinking I should try to check it out once as well. We packed a light back pack with sandwiches,snacks and bottles of water,and also towel,water shoes, and extra socks if your planning on getting really wet.
The best reward for me as were hiking back was my son telling me "mom you know I love nature It's beautiful". That is why I thank GD for letting us have all this beauty to enjoy.










No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comment!!